Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a Project Manager for their datacenter operations In Miami. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
· Manage and oversee the implementation of, IT and Hosting Projects according to the technical design and specifications, schedule, budget and contract terms and conditions agreed with the customers
· Single point of contact for all customers representing provisioning during the Pre-Sales, Implementation and Customer Service providing high quality customer service and satisfaction by responding to client inquiries, coordinating and resolving critical issues and being proactive.
· Assemble and lead multi-national project team organization to ensure contract and organization objectives are met. Work closely with the engineering, service delivery and other organizations in the company to ensure the flawless execution of customer projects.
· Ensure that all projects have a documented project plan according to company’s PMO process and procedures including internal ordering systems and database during all project phases. Maintain Project plan/Dates and status updates of implementation to Customer and Project team. (Monthly Report, Weekly Management Updates). Create Projects Run books and manage the transition to the Global Service Managers
· Establish a migration / testing plan for systems or environment with the Client; coordinate with each of Telefonica Subsidiaries in LATAM to turn-up and delivery of service.
· During implementation of international project it is often the case that portions of the project become operational before reaching project completion and transfer to GSM. The Project Manager will remain as the single point of contact for customer support escalations while engaging the GSM who will begin the process of taking over the customer relationship and the GSM role for those portions of the project that become operational. Operating as a team PM and GSM will own customer relationship and escalation with Customer Satisfaction as their number one priority. At this time it is PM responsibility to provide all the elements necessary to elaborate a draft version of the runbook.
· Contribute and support the PMO by adhering to its guidelines and undertaking process improvement projects as assigned by your supervisor.
· Ensuring that all project documentation is complete and accurate in order to support the service management of the accounts including, Billing, Incident and Problem Management and Monitoring and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
· Strong management skills and able to work in matrix type management organization.
· Strong project management skills. PMP certified.
· ITIL certified, ideally with an engineering, technology or business-related qualification
· Proven organizational skills and able to work under pressure.
· Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with customers and company’s at executive levels.
· Minimum 5-8 year of experience in managing large projects in Hosting/Managed environments.
· Strong financial knowledge (P&L, EBITDA, etc)
· Fluency in both English and Spanish required. Portuguese is a plus.
· Strong business savvy in IT Outsourcing and Managed Services. Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering is a plus.
· Deep knowledge of IT and operations
· Experience in complex change management in a technological context.