Production Control Coordinator
Medley, FL | Direct Hire
Our client, a telecommunications icon in the Medley area, is seeking a Production Control Coordinator to join their dynamic team. This role will be involved in the process of coordination, control and documentation of changes that will be released to the brand's production environment. The PCC will also work with other departments to develop the deployment schedule, assess impact of proposed changes to existing requests, and review changes being submitted for release to ensure that there are no dependencies between the changes that may conflict with each other.
- Ensures that all affected users are aware of the proposed changes and that the changes are properly documented as to which systems are impacted.
- Revises production schedules when required due to design changes.
- Addresses deployments during month-end blackout periods.
- Authorizes changes to production and analyzes code being deployed in order to minimize the impact of problems on production.
- Analyzes release strategies presented in roll-out meetings.
- Responsible for controlling changes to the production environment throughout the development life cycle.
If you're interested in this incredible opportunity in tech, don't hesitate - APPLY directly now! Questions? Give us a call at (305) 595-3800 or email email@example.com
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or similar Technology-related field; degree in Business will be considered
- Working knowledge of change management processes such as software development life cycle, project management office and software quality assurance (min 1-2 years required)
- Knowledge of other departmental processes such as software quality assurance, software development life cycle, project management office and BAU management
- Experience developing and establishing controls for corporate audit and compliance adherence is a plus.
- Self-assertiveness and professional judgment in dealings with management.
- Technical experience with information technology platforms, including systems, network, LAN/WAN and voice communications.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PL/SQL
- Technical knowledge of how code moves from stage to stage, code reviews, system impacts, etc.
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
*We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.