Miami Gardens, FL | Direct Hire
Seeking a Planning Assistant for an incredible opportunity in the Miami Gardens, FL area. This position is responsible for assisting with the optimized procurement and product distribution of branded items by providing key data and analytics of performance across e-commerce wholesale accounts and assisting with the preparation of annual and quarterly plans as well as wholesale revenue planning and forecasting activities to achieve wholesale revenue and profit objectives.
If you're a strategic thinker with a mathematical disposition, give us a call today (954) 437-0070 or apply directly now!
Must have a:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer and co-worker emails, training documents and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine correspondence, copy for product, language for manuals and proofread text
- Firm understanding on how to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
- Knowledge of database programs, advanced Excel knowledge and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) as well as previous exposure to CRM software
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.