Manager of Financial Reporting
Aventura, FL | Direct Hire
The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements to management as well as any technical accounting matters.
· Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
· Prepare monthly management reports as necessary.
· Assist in month-end closing process, including preparation and review of certain journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
· Analyze fluctuations in monthly, quarterly and annual operating results.
· Assist with maintenance and documentation of company-wide accounting policies and procedures.
· Assist with implementation and documentation of new accounting policies, as needed, including ASC 606.
· Assist in the documentation, design and execution of effective controls to ensure appropriate accounting treatment is applied to all company transactions.
· Assist with successful completion of annual financial statement audit by functioning as a key contact with external auditors.
· Assist in the preparation and review of annual audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
· Assist with any required bank reporting.
· Assist with any technical accounting matters including business combinations, enterprise valuations, goodwill impairment assessments, revenue recognition, equity related issues, etc.
· Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
· CPA required and 5-7 years experience
· Big Four or equivalent experience preferred