Major Gifts Officer
North Miami, FL | Direct Hire
An excellent opportunity has opened up with an incredibly established non-profit broadcasting organization in the North Miami, FL area!
The Major Gifts Officer will directly report to the Managing Director of Development and will be responsible for creating and managing strategies to identify, engage and cultivate individual donors, prospects and family foundations capable of contributing $10,000 or more annually to ensure a growing base of financial support. This position will be responsible for a portfolio of at least 125 to 150 current and potential major donors so the ability to communicate effectively with people from all socioeconomic, cultural and professional backgrounds is key!
The MGO will also serve as a chief public relations strategist for donors and prospects managed through the organization, working closely with the development team to implement strategies and programs for cultivating and stewarding major donors.
Be part of something great... APPLY directly today!
- 5 years of non-profit management and major gifts fundraising experience
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with capital campaigns and planned giving is preferable
- Ability to manage other professionals and to organize and follow through on a variety of tasks
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.