Litigation Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Seeking a Litigation Paralegal/Legal Assistant with a MINIMUM of 3 years experience for an established law firm in the Plantation, FL area.
This role will be responsible for working with 75-100 cases at a time, ranging from new in status to settled cases while providing primary support to one member of legal team.
If you're ready to handle a fast-paced, rewarding environment and grow with a reputable law firm, apply now!
*Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-5:30PM with a 1 hour lunch. An excellent benefits package is offered including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan and paid holidays.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- 3-5 years litigation paralegal experience is required
- Experience with heavy litigation in federal courts is a must
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Drafting and/or proofreading correspondence and pleadings is required
- Must be proficient in calendaring depositions, mediations, hearings court deadlines, etc.
- Must possess good writing and communication skills
- Must have very strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be highly detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, handle a fast-paced environment and manage workload with a great attitude and minimal supervision