Miami Lakes, FL | Direct Hire
Great opportunity for a Lease Administrator to work in the Miami Lakes area. Responsibilities include:
• Enter and maintain commercial leases in Yardi management software.
• Perform monthly billings, post late fees and prepare tenant statements
• Enter and apply cash receipts.
• Conduct credit checks on prospective tenants.
• Communicate with tenants regarding lease related matters.
• Maintain and calculate straight line rent within Yardi.
• Determine and reconcile state sales tax payable for all properties.
• Create financial reports relating to accounts receivable and status of accounts.
• Provide ad hoc reports related to leases and receivables as required.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
• Commercial real estate lease administration and accounts receivable experience is required.
• Yardi or property management accounting software experience strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work well with others within a team environment.