Jr. AV Technician
Seeking a Jr. AV Technician to join a great team in the Hollywood, FL area. This role will require someone with a meticulous attention to detail who's ability to read and interpret blue prints, electronic schematics and user manuals would be a major plus.
- 3+ years of electrical and installation experience in home automation/entertainment hardware with a strong interest in smart home technology and a passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems and get jobs completed on schedule
- Experience with smart home technology, alarm systems, home networking systems or similar is a must (training is also provided_
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication skills and customer service, ability to work directly with homeowners as complete customer satisfaction is always our goal
- Ability to work under pressure, assess multiple demands, and manages priorities
- High school diploma or GED required
- A formal education in electronics or related field from a trade school is preferred
Ready to start your next career journey? APPLY DIRECTLY TODAY. Questions? Give us a call at (954) 437-0070 or email email@example.com for more info.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.