Inside Sales Managers
Our client, a leading provider of software solutions located in New Jersey, is looking for an Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for generating new qualified selling opportunities and promoting the sale of products through direct solicitation via telephone/meetings/webinars and/or email.
Some responsibilities include:
- Assesses sales opportunities; and develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; and preparing quotations.
- Generates revenue by pursuing leads.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; and explaining technical features.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Develops, solicits and closes new accounts, generates sales quotations, and handles customer inquiries.
There are 2 position locations available: Princeton and Bridgewater.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- 2-5 years’ experience in inside sales of technology products in a business-to-business environment preferably in the life sciences industry and/or software industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field with relative sales experience Works with team members in the field including field sales.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM System, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project Required. Writing and marketing campaign samples will be asked to be provided.
- Ability to manage time, work independently and multi-task
- The Ideal candidate will have a B2B Sales/Inside sales background – Ideally in IT or Life Sciences.
- Must have good communication skills and excellent telephone skills