Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
CAREERXCHANGE® has an immediate opening for a Incident Coordinator for a major Telecommunications company in the Doral area. This is an entry level position which presents a great opportunity for anyone with at least 6 months of related experience that is interested in getting into the Telecommunications industry.
- Troubleshoot/isolate network issues and coordinate problem resolution.
- Coordinate, execute and evaluate logical and physical level issues to resolution.
- Work daily with customers providing phone and email support.
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures operations liaison with all applicable internal parties and external third parties.
- A minimum of 6 months experience with Technical Support
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbally and written)
- Knowledge or experience with Ticketing systems.
- Technical problem solving with conformance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, or holidays.
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
*We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.