Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of an Incident Coordinator for their data center operations in Miami. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
- Troubleshoot/isolate network issues and coordinate problem resolution.
- Coordinate, execute and evaluate logical and physical level issues to resolution.
- Work daily with customers providing phone and email support.
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures operations liaison with all applicable internal parties and external third parties.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- A minimum of 6 months experience with Technical Support
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbally and written)
- Knowledge or experience with Ticketing systems.
- Technical problem solving with conformance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, or holidays.