Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
CAREERXCHANGE® has an immediate opening for a Incident Coordinator for a major Telecommunications company in the Doral area. This is an entry level position which presents a great opportunity for anyone with at least 6 months of related experience that is interested in getting into the Telecommunications industry. (Schedule from 7am-4pm)
- Troubleshoot/isolate network issues and coordinate problem resolution.
- Coordinate, execute and evaluate logical and physical level issues to resolution.
- Work daily with customers providing phone and email support.
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures operations liaison with all applicable internal parties and external third parties.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- A minimum of 6 months experience with Technical Support
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbally and written)
- Knowledge or experience with Ticketing systems.
- Technical problem solving with conformance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, or holidays.