IT Operations Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL | Temp to Full Time
Our growing organization is currently seeking an experienced IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager that will be directing and managing the daily activities of the computer operations department.
The ideal candidate will be a technical leader who has extensive hands-on experience with security infrastructure, IT systems, network administration, and maturing operational processes. The IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager should be capable of motivating and providing technical mentorship to their team members, and establish themselves as a trusted advisor to our customers.
· Oversee all IT Operations and Infrastructure
· Experience managing high performance teams, resources or projects (direct or matrix)
· Analyzing system malfunctions or technical problems and directing appropriate resolution to ensure uninterrupted operations.
· Coordinating operations information and activities with other IT managers.
· Oversee Service Delivery and Help Desk
· Thorough documentation of IT Infrastructure
· Oversee and manage vendor relationships and procurement.
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
· Audit systems and assess their outcomes
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures
· Bachelor’s or graduate level degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
· In-depth background in computer operations combined with supervisory experience.
· SOC compliance environment experience
· 5+ years’ experience as an IT professional
· 4+ years’ in a Technical lead/management position
· Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences