Miami (Downtown), FL | Direct Hire
Seeking a Hotel Concierge for an opportunity with a popular cruise line in the Downtown Miami area. This role will provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to internal and external customers related to all inquiries and requests for non-standard Hotel, land and Transfer services including additional night extensions, upgrades, deviations and customized arrangements.
This position will feature a schedule of 8am-8pm. Any applicants must be flexible to work on Saturdays.
- Monitor email and phone daily to answer air and hotel request in a timely manner
- Provide courteous, professional and prompt responses to internal and external customers
- Provide best possible customer service all while maintaining the integrity of the company and our vendors
- Accurately build and maintain assigned hotel, land and transfer items in reservations systems
- Accurately communicate guest names and pertinent travel information to ground operators
- Develop an expert familiarity with all details of hotel, land and transfer programs and be able to answer questions from reservations and sales departments
- Pro-actively address all operational issues for hotel, land and transfer programs
- Actively participate in training of reservations and sales staff
- Build and maintain assigned hotel, land and transfer items in reservations system
- Contact ground operators one week prior to each arrival to verify all details and respond to last minute questions or changes
- Prepare guest documents with particular attention paid to accurate contact information for hotels and ground operators as well as embarkation/disembarkation timings and procedures
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience for cruise lines and/or tour operators /travel agencies
Years of experience:
- 3-5 years of travel or cruise industry experience
- Deep knowledge of travel or cruise industries
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Positive team player attitude
- Prompt and courteous attention to guest and client requests
- Excellent knowledge of world geography and willingness to learn
- Personable and pleasant phone manner