Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a Help Desk Technician (20 hours) for their datacenter operations In Miami. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
Candidate selected should be able to provide IT support over the phone and a remote assistance tool to customers, troubleshooting software and hardware (Desktops, laptops, printers, phones, and mobile devices), as well as documenting all actions in the Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Assists users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Offers support for desktop computers, mobile devices, peripheral, software, and network.
- Provides remote connection support to end-user
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
- Generates trouble tickets in the system.
- Tracks tickets until final resolution.
- Prepares status reports and recap emails as necessary
- Attends group and general staff meetings
- Prepare Timesheets
- Update Trouble Ticket system
- Creates Procedures Documents as necessary
- Documents standards and procedures
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Improves professional and technical knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing technical support for devices.
- Minimum of 1 year call center/support center experience preferred
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English /Spanish) skills a plus
- Technology related certification OR Associates degree/4 year degree required
- Certifications Desired: CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, MSFT Certification: MCSDT/MCITP