Forklift Drivers (Reach Truck)
We are currently searching for Forklift Drivers with reach truck experience to work for a great team in the Weston, FL area. An ideal candidate must be OSHA certified with at least 1 year's experience.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with possibilities of working 6am-5-6pm as well.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Min. 1 year experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Experience working in a distribution center
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- High school diploma