Miami (Midtown), FL | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking an energetic, talented, and experienced Financial Controller to join their company and support their growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer daily cost/expense verification assuring all transactions are posted to the appropriate accounts and business units.
- Administer the allocation of shared costs and expenses to different business units.
- Manage payroll, employee compensation strategy and calculations, administrative HR functions (employment records, time sheets and PTO tracking and reporting).
- Manage administration of company’s POS system, e-commerce shopping cart, accounting and other finance related software.
- Manage budget and forecasts, calculate variances and provide periodic reporting.
- Conduct cost/profitability and sales analysis on all retail products on a periodic basis. Provide support and assistance to product development team for cost calculations and pricing of new products.
- Minimum 5 years of private accounting experience with interior design company, furniture retailer or other custom product manufacturer
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, CPA preferred
- Experience using cloud-based POS system (light speed or similar), online QuickBooks, and ecommerce shopping cart.
- Experience in inventory control in retail, wholesale and/or manufacturing facility.
- Ability to handle financial administration of multiple design/build projects and retail sales environments simultaneously.
- Experience in a start-up, entrepreneurial, and non-traditional business environment
- Experience in VC fundraising and bank financing
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.