Miami (Downtown), FL | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking an energetic, talented, and experienced Financial Controller to join their company and support their growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer daily cost/expense verification assuring all transactions are posted to the appropriate accounts and business units.
- Administer the allocation of shared costs and expenses to different business units.
- Manage payroll, employee compensation, administrative HR functions
- Manage budget and forecasts, calculate variances and provide periodic reporting.
- Conduct cost/profitability and sales analysis on all products on a periodic basis. Provide support and assistance to product development team for cost calculations and pricing of new products.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Minimum 5 years of private accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, CPA preferred
- Experience using Quick Books, and e-commerce shopping cart.
- Experience in inventory control in retail, wholesale and/or manufacturing facility.
- Ability to handle financial administration of projects and retail sales environments simultaneously.
- Experience in a start-up, entrepreneurial, and non-traditional business environment
- Experience in fund raising and bank financing
- Bilingual in English and Spanish