Miami Gardens, FL
Seeking a Financial Analyst for a great opportunity in the Miami Gardens, FL area. If you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail, this may be a role for you.
Some responsibilities include:
- Pre and post-analysis of customer programs and pricing, multi-year contracts and marketing investments with an emphasis on applying learnings to future analyses and modelling.
- Support business partners with ongoing planning/forecasting processes and modelling
- Evaluate weekly forecast volumes and revenues by customer, package and price in forecasting tool, providing insights and updates
- Identify planning or forecasting risks or opportunities in collaboration with partners based on performance, observed trends, external insights, etc.
- Provide reporting and feedback to partners and Customer Management team on actual and forecast variances to plan and PY
- Maintain consensus forecast and incorporate variance analysis into ongoing forecasts
- Support process improvement initiatives and development of tools, templates and reporting
- For customers with Customer Collaboration Funds or off invoice rebates, support the evaluation and tracking of the trade spend checkbook, and manage accruals and payments
- Support the Customer Management team and Business Services on customer deductions and reconciliations
- Maintain and update System Economics model (activity based costing tool)
- Identify errors, inconsistencies and gaps in reporting and processes and provide solutions
- Support Manager with design and development of CCBF tools to improve top line and value chain capabilities
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and reporting as needed and prepare executive summaries.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Strong Excel skills - Pivots, V-Lookups with modeling capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills - can clearly articulate relevant ideas, opinions, and information
- Strong analytical skills - Able to analyze complex and often incomplete information and provide clear and concise summary and recommendations. (Including the illustration of the options considered in the recommended approach.)
- Balance long term and short-term priorities, managing multiple complex tasks
- Operational understanding of selling, distribution, warehouse, production processes