Medley, FL | Temporary/ Hourly
Great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to work in the Doral area. This role is responsible for statistical analysis, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for all company brands, ad hoc analysis, sales and retention support, as well as helping senior management to quantify key strategic indicators by performing the following duties:
- Assist in monthly forecast and analysis for gross adds, airtime revenue, churn, deacts, and reacts; focus on Airtime/Program analysis including frequency distribution, due date, and customer demographic trends. Participate in annual financial plans and budgeting; develop long-term financial forecasting model.
- Analytical support to senior management; run various ad hoc analyses; analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance. Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly; conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Executive Summary compilation support utilizing reporting packages prepared throughout the month
- Provide support to Sales, Marketing and Retention by tracking/evaluating various promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Automate routine reports using Cognos BI and streamline processes to improve reporting and analysis.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. MBA a plus.
- Three to five (3-5) years related experience.
- Strong analytical skills and financial modeling skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Access, etc.
- SQL, Cognos and other enterprise software experience a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to design, and build financial models and templates from scratch.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.