Finance/ Operations Manager
Miami (Kendall), FL
An incredible opportunity for a Finance/Operations Manager is available in the Kendall, FL area for an established and quickly growing wine and spirits company. This role will be responsible for operations, payroll, recruiting, marketing and office administration/management in a start-up-esque environment.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial personality and a strategic approach and 1-2 years CPA experience. Flexibility in this role is key.
Some responsibilities include:
- Implementation of accounting systems and processes to handle representative office (small team of 10-15).
- Management of payroll & office expenses
- Personnel and office management with the added responsibility of creating benefit packages, recruiting and on boarding new personnel
- Oversee and manage Importer role, as they will likely be involved in accounting tasks
- Create business forecasts, budgets, cash management/performance analysis reports against budgets
- Manage orders and liaise with headquarters, working with sales on orders and stock levels to meet production
- Responsible for all promotional and marketing activity
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.