Director of Human Resources
Broward, FL | Direct Hire
A rapidly growing tech firm is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven Director of Human Resources to provide leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization. The position will be generalist in nature and will be involved specifically in the areas of change management, performance management, talent acquisition and management, training and development, compensation structure, employee relations and payroll.
The Director of Human Resources is a vital and persuasive member of the senior management team capable of effecting continuous and meaningful business and people improvements and best practices to advance this entrepreneurial organization in its growth stage to scale and become an industry employer of choice. The Director of Human Resources reports to the CEO and will provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the Executive team and employees. The position will supervise an HR Coordinator and an Assistant.
Questions? CONTACT: Mariam@cxcinc.com, 305 595-3800.
- Degree Required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Generalist role
Knowledge of the following:
- HRIS system
- Developmental planning and implementation
- Succession planning, career pathing and performance management
- Talent acquisition and management
- Employee relations
- Training and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.