Seeking a Development Database Coordinator to join a fantastic agency in the Miami, FL area. This position is responsible for assisting with updating the agency's donor database, conducting donor research, running database queries for development reports, preparing deposits, and other clerical administrative duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred.
- Experience performing high volume data entry with accuracy.
- Experience working with a donors' database preferred (i.e. The Raiser's Edge).
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, Internet.
- Good typing skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strategically minded, able to handle multifaceted duties and result driven.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to work well with people of diverse backgrounds and disabilities.
- High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information.
* Not for profit organization experience preferred.
Ready to start your next career journey? APPLY DIRECTLY TODAY. Questions? Give us a call at (954) 437-0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visitwww.careerxchange.com.