Medley, FL | Temporary/ Hourly
Seeking a Data Analyst is to perform day to day business operations, data analysis and handling escalations and tickets for a telecommunications giant in the Medley, FL area. The ideal candidate will be handling brand operations and functional activities.
- Responsible for day to day operations for the brand & handling all the escalations and cases from call centers
- Responsible for handling brand order management processes to handle and manage orders with 3rd party partners.
- Monitor related jobs and processes in production environment
- Document the changes and audit requests from FCC, USAC and State PUC’s
- Monitor and administer the new Enrollments, De-Enrollments, Transfer out (to different carrier) at Xerox application system
- Manage the handset model requests for California Enrollments (ex:- Unlocked Android, BYOP GSM, BYOP CDMA etc.,)
If you are a self-starter with proven experience in the systems analysis field, apply now or contact us directly (Dade: 305-595-3800 Broward: 954-437-0070) or email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- 4 to 6 years in business/systems analysis experience
- Proven experience developing reports, and use of excel and/or access features
- Experience with Oracle SQL or any SQL language
- Experience in handling customer service escalations and tickets
- Experience developing reports, and use of advance excel features
- Ability to document functional, operational, and business processes