Customer Service Representative
CXC® is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a great opportunity in the Sunrise, FL area. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and has excellent interpersonal skills.
Some responsibilities include:
- Export processing
- Customer service
- Processing and inputting all customer orders
- Producing stick reports to check for product availability
- Reconciling and monitoring customer consignment stock
*This is a temporary position. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm with rotating Saturdays.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Must have proficient written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Proficient in software applications/typing (SAP a plus, MS Excel preferred)
- Experience with export processing
- Customer service skills
- Capable of solving complex problems
- Ability to work on multiple priorities, meeting deadlines efficiently
- Ability to work weekend and O/T as needed
- Knowledge of supply chain is preferred
- 2-4 years of medical device or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred