Customer Service Representative
Miami (Kendall), FL
CAREERXCHANGE® is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and personable Customer Service Representative for a fantastic opportunity in the Kendall, FL area!
Some responsibilities include:
- Making decisions and resolving problems by trouble shooting inquiries/scenarios, because of a patient/customer call, and finding resolution for issues/concerns. (Communicating with other departments to finalize resolution might be necessary).
- Reviewing and posting managed care adjustments onto accounts as deemed necessary to ensure appropriate billing of patient responsibility for all facilities.
- Documenting all telephone calls onto the appropriate account. Responsible for categorizing and tallying all calls into a nature of calls productivity log for Data Integrity.
- Reviewing and addressing all patient correspondence received via mail within a 7-day window for all facilities. Requires accounts to be documented of action taken onto the Financial System as well as sending to the EDM/Imaging system.
- Making corrections to accounts not limited to: Plan code changes, financial class changes, coordination of benefits assignments, correcting demographic information, setting up payment plans on accounts, rebilling accounts for all late charges or corrections to account balances for all facilities.
- Tracking and locating misapplied payments to individual accounts to appropriately transfer for all facilities. Work closely with the A/R department to facilitate transfer of funds.
- Identifying the financial needs of our Self-Pay patients in aiding by: Offering Charity Applications to patients/guarantor, offering payment arrangements and setting up contract information onto the SMS/Financial System, offering prompt pay discounts and/or referring caller to the Financial Assistance Unit (FAD). All transactions must be noted on each account adhering to the protocols of PFS.
- Obtaining and correcting all necessary data to ensure accurate and timely claim submission by way of: adding/deleting insurance plan codes, updating policy and group numbers, transferring money to correct insurance buckets, reinstating/flagging accounts to/from bad debt as needed.
- Achieving our contact center KPI standards on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Interested in a flexible opportunity to gain corporate experience? Apply directly now or give us a call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com
Interested applicants must be:
- Personable, organized and willing to be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel
- An excellent communicator - both verbally and written
- Clear communication skills in English (Spanish is a plus)