Customer Service Representative
Miami (Kendall), FL
Immediate opening for a Telecommunications Operator to work for the largest health facility and, one of America’s most preferred, medical centers. This position is primarily responsible for handling a high volume of calls while multi-tasking and providing exceptional customer service.
Telephone switchboard will be relaying incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls. Candidates with healthcare experience who are bilingual (English and Spanish) are preferred.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Min. 1 year of experience in a call center environment
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls while maintaining a professional, friendly and customer-oriented demeanor
- Health care experience is preferred
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)