Customer Service Representative
Miami Gardens, FL | Direct Hire
Looking for a Customer Service Representative to work in the Miami Gardens area. This position is primarily responsible for all Customer Service job duties as listed below, including troubleshooting, handling orders, requests for information about products and service and telephone & email complaints of customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answers incoming telephone calls from customers to resolve any question, problem or inquiry.
• Responds to incoming emails from customers to resolve any question, problem or inquiry.
• Provides customers with warranty, registration or other product information as requested.
• Handles shipping claims, returns, warranty exchanges and portal inquiries.
• Creates and prints return address labels and other documents as required.
• Monitors various customer portals on a regular basis.
• Follows through on customer inquiries and any assigned projects.
• Assists warehouse in pulling replacement parts for customers as requested.
• Upsells and offers new product to customers when appropriate.
• Cross trains for other positions as requested.
• Authorizes bulk returns and work with the accounting department on issuing credits to our dropship customers. Upload return information in specific customer portals.
• Enters dropship returns (credits) into GP as well as bulk returns from customer.
• Runs customer service credit card orders weekly.
• Deducts all of the Warranty Exchanges, Parts Exchanges from inventory monthly.
• Uploads return information in specific customer portals.
• Cross-train into orders to process when required or during Q4.
• Follow up with Customers in a timely manner.
• Research returns, portals, etc. as required by accounting team.
• Maintain up to date products knowledge to appropriately trouble shoot.
• Cross-train into Accounting and Sales departments for an understanding of impact on the department.
• Audit cases on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Input product registrations monthly from the website and as needed from paper entries.
• Other tasks from management as assigned.
• Associates degree preferred and/or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to deal with customer problems, complaints, troubleshooting and inquiry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and CRM software.