Customer Service Executive
Our client, a Global 100 telecommunications provider who manages integrated fixed, mobile and IT services to some of the world’s top multinational organization is in search of a Customer Relations Executive for their datacenter operations In Miami. This organization also provides global telecommunication services for fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and content providers. The organization offers integrated and competitive portfolio for carriers and corporations that includes international voice, IP, bandwidth capacity, satellite services, mobility and global solutions.
Our client expects for the Customer Relations Executive to be an effective team player with a customer centric approach. As a Senior Customer Relations Executive you will provide continual support to internal and external customers with the highest level of quality and commitment, handling their requests end to end with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Functions and Tasks:
- Analyze and monitor key performance indicators to ensure clients are engaged, aware of issue status and happy
- Identify areas for growth within existing customer base
- Lead service improvement initiatives for our customers, identifying integrated solutions based on analysis of customer service data, performance reports, etc.
- Monitor compliance of Service Level Agreements and reporting, including SLA violation calculation, negotiation and alignment with customer.
- Prepare Monthly Service Reviews that include inventory of services, standard service metrics and analysis, improvement initiatives, and conduct Monthly Reviews over the phone with applicable customers.
- Responsible for validating and updating the Service Delivery Guide, a document that details the services contracted as well as the Governance Model for such services.
- Validate that the Operations Runbook contains all the necessary information to properly operate and troubleshoot the service in the event of an outage.
- Will be part of the escalation list provided to our customers. He/She is responsible to ensure that all the necessary internal and external steps have been taken and will engage in the communication with the customer for status as well as ensure
that the internal trouble shooting and escalation procedures have been followed.
- Responsible for reviewing and delivering customers with Root Cause Analysis Reports provided by the SMC, as well as ensuring that the temporary/permanent corrective measures are implemented to avoid future network outages or service impacting incidents.
- Assist with Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and analyze and determine corrective actions when needed to improve or maintain achieved results.
- Responsible of processing any billing claims, conduct the claim investigation, and l interact with the Finance Team to correct and provide customer with adequate explanations and fixes.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required on Service Management.
- Previous experience with BMC Remedy or equal ticketing system and Salesforce.
- Previous Customer Service experience in a Call Center environment
- Proficient with MS-Office tools, primarily PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels including co-workers, managers, providers and customers.
- Ability to multi-task, work well independently, and in a team environment.
- Experience managing critical incidents and escalations
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish at both verbally & in written messages.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
- Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Very good organization and work prioritization skills
- Sales experience is preferred for cross selling, up selling and down selling
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience managing Service Levels and Performance Indicators.
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.