Miami (Downtown), FL | Direct Hire
Luxury cruise line in Downtown Miami has incredible opportunities available for Cruise Consultants! This role is responsible for selling cruises, packages and related shore side products and services to the consumer, via inbound and outbound telephone sales activities. It is imperative that candidates have strong outbound call center sales experience.
An ideal candidate will:
- Utilize web and other lead and inquiry sources to generate sales and grow long-term customer relationships.
- Develop customer relations by initiating calls, emails or other types of contacts to consumers, recommending appropriate voyage and vacation packages.
- Work directly with the consumers to provide a personalized luxury customer service experience.
- Work within the global sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term sales goals in line with company vision and values.
- Sell cruises and related shore side products and services, using inbound and outbound consumer contacts.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and optimize long-term customer value.
- Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to give effective presentation of products and services.
- Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimize the selling process through pro-active customer contact.
- Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
- Must have strong outbound call center sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years in selling travel
- Work in the travel or hospitality background (luxury brand a plus)
- Proven ability to achieve results and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM tools
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.