Collections Representative (LATAM)
Our client, a security services company in the Doral, FL area, is looking for a qualified candidate with experience in collections, with particular regard to the Latin American market. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills, and is well versed in the following competencies:
Essential Job Functions:
- Make effective collections calls prior, during, and after a sales order
- Collect current and the past due invoices
- Maintain accurate account information and customer balances
- Gather client documentation for credit analysis (i.e. financial statements and bank statements)
- Arrange and schedule repayment plans and schedules on past due invoices
- Approve orders for shipping and for purchasing based on customer account status
- Process credit card payments
- Assist customers in reviewing and resolving any discrepancies with invoices
- Process letters of credits from customers
- Review paid invoices to determine commissions to be paid to the sales team
- Maintain financial statements for all customers updated in the system
- Reconciliations of customers accounts and inter offices updated
- Collaborate with Sales teams for Vendor applications
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls(SAP)
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting monthly account transactions.
- Meets accounts receivable operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Provide support to A/P when needed
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or another related field
- 5+ years of finance/credits experience
- Experience with SAP, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish, English and Basic Portuguese
- Great customer service skills with the ability negotiate skillfully
- Is a team player with a positive attitude who can work well under pressure