Business Development Executive
Our client, a leading provider of software solutions located in California, is looking for an Business Development Executive. The BDE is responsible for the direct sales of software products and services in Life Science- Pharmaceutical market space.
The ideal candidate will have an established track record selling software solutions as SaaS (Software as a Service) to Life science companies using consultative selling strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with management to develop and implement sales strategy
- Securing existing and increasing new business as well as identifying and following up sales opportunities
- Developing new and managing existing client relationships
- Prospecting; making and following up sales calls
- Preparing and making presentations
- Preparing and submitting and following up on proposals
- Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline in order to meet objectives
- Managing any leads through internet, email or phone within defined territory
- Representing the Company at Trade Shows/exhibitions
- Updating and management of sales contact tracking system
- Any other duty that may reasonably be allocated by the Director of Sales
- Able to travel extensively
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or health care or life sciences preferred.
- 5+ years software sales experience, SalesForce and SaaS exposure a plus.
- Proven ability to close deals with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals in excess of 1 million per year.
- Contract negotiation experiences a must.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Must be proficient and effective cold-calling.
- Must be able to identify decision makers, identify and address client business pains, map buying process, secure appointments, and manage complex sales process to close.
- Solution selling knowledge required.
- Must be able to create, grow and maintain a large group of contacts in the Pharma SMB space.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences Industry a must
- Advanced proficiency in Word and Excel; proficient in PowerPoint and Outlook.
- CRM system experience required.