Business Development Associate
Join a dynamic Business Development Team with local territorial responsibility and virtual management support. If you are Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to learn new skills and systems, and eager to take action that will produce effective results, let’s talk.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with potential clients through market analysis, selling/negotiating, and cultivating connections
- Desire to build relationships with senior levels of management
- Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to take action and produce results, with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude and a love for challenges leading to unique and strategic solutions for customers
- Self-directed ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a high level of organization, while also contributing to a bigger team
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Articulate in communication and perceptive listener
- Ability to learn and utilize staffing software specific to company as well as CRM or other technology tools.
- Competitive salary + lucrative commission plan
- 401(k) with generous company match
- PTO/work-life balance
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.