Business Development Associate
Miami (Downtown), FL | Direct Hire
An incredible health care company in the Downtown Miami area is seeking a Business Development Associate to join their team.
We are seeking a dedicated and dynamic professional preferably with experience in health care, wealth management or finance industries. In this role, you will tap into your skills of strong time management, implementing business development practices across the US while establishing and maintaining professional relationships with a tailored proficiency, effectiveness and confidentiality.
A strong team player with a proactive approach to setting goals and delivering client value. In this role, it is imperative that the qualified applicant excels in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, efficient - with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a full pipeline of prospects for each project strategy in accordance with the client's desired criteria, geography, etc.
- Conduct industry research to understand challenges, changes to market and future opportunity to use marketing materials and during outreach
- Execute the outreach plan via cold calls, email, direct mail, attending conferences, etc.
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers and serve as a guide thought the process
- Participate in client calls and report updates accurately and in a timely manner
- Successfully operate through lead generation opportunities
- Collaborate with team members
- Occasional Travel is required
- 3+ years in business development, preferably in health care
- Polished and articulate on the phone with cold calling experience
- Proven track record in sales activity/corporate development
- Completed 4-year college degree with excellent GPA, preferably in Business or Finance
- Experience working with C-Suite executives and business owners
- Ability to get through gate keepers
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com
- Strong English verbal and written/grammar communications skills
- Personal skills desired include punctual, self-motivated, energetic, hardworking and eager to learn
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills