Miami (Downtown), FL | Direct Hire
Incredible Property Management company located in the beautiful Downtown Miami area is looking for a Building Superintendent! This hands-on position requires an individual who is capable of performing minor repairs and duties as well as supervising maintenance operations of the facilities.
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to oversee subcontractors and maintenance staff, prioritize work, handle building emergencies, and multi-task.
- Operates and maintains sophisticated mechanical and electrical equipment, performs miscellaneous repair work as needed, performs cleaning and other related duties as required.
- A combination of experience, education, and/or training which substantially demonstrates the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Principles and practices of installing, operating, maintaining and repairing building equipment and systems
- Operation maintenance and repair of various pumps, motors, air conditioning equipment, boilers, blowers, control valves and switches, and instruments related to HVAC, and to the digital control system.
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair lighting, plumbing, fire protection, security systems and energy management systems normally found in an office building environment.
- Identify Hazardous materials encountered in the work environment and knowledge of their treatment.
- Should be able to promote safety in the workplace and be vigilant concerning visitor safety.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills and follow-up. Excellent benefits, 401k, medical and dental. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer, and we don’t discriminate or tolerate harassment based on:
- Sex (Including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, and gender non-conformity)
- National origin
- Age (40 years or older)
- Genetic information
- Sexual orientation
- Parental status
- Political affiliation
- Marital status
- Uniformed status
- Prior equal employment opportunity (EEO) or whistleblower activity, or
- Any other factor unrelated to merit
*We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job.