Brokerage Entry Agent
Seeking an Brokerage Entry Agent for a logistics company in the Doral, FL area. This role will be primarily responsible for inventory record keeping, filing 7512 inbounds forms, keeping tally of warehouse entries, end of year bonded warehouse CF300 reporting, and processing import shipments and customs brokerage for customers while following up with clients, carriers and forwarders to resolve any delays in entry processing.
The Brokerage Agent is responsible but not limited to:
- Perform all functions required by the brokerage department to service the client and provided exceptional customer service. This includes troubleshooting, and solve problem.
- Manage all aspects of the entry process from receipt of documents or data to delivery, billing and scanning.
- Audit commercial documents for accuracy, and verify description, value, term of sale, country of origin, classification, and all areas required by CBP and any and all PGA’s
- Enter all required data accurately into the brokerage system to complete the entry and achieve full release with CBP and PGA.
- Coordinate with the origin station, supplier or third party to process the Importer Security Filing (ISF) on behalf the importer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school; or two to three years related experience in brokerage and custom compliance; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Completion of any industry related course is an asset.
- Minimum two to three years in the freight forwarding industry.
- Proficient in, Lotus Notes (Email), MS Office (Word, Excel) and Internet.