Automation Systems Engineer
Seeking an Automation Systems Engineer for a well-known IT services provider in the Orlando, FL area.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong technical experience in application management, coding, enterprise software management and automation processes primarily responsible for establishing and maintenance of technical service applications.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems
- Make recommendations on custom applications which include a number of MS-SQL data capture systems
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Investigate and resolve application functionality issues, provide support, and troubleshoot technical services systems
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues / with application installation and testing
- Assist when needed with 3rdparty outsourced application development and programming consultants
- Analyze data contained in corporate databases, identifying data integrity issues and implementing recommended and approved solutions
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications as well as in-house support of all technical services applications
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guides, etc.
- Participate in weekly meetings with IT Management to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call at (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions about this role or others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years technology experience in field or similar industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field (or a combination of related experience and education)
- Knowledge of scripting, automation, data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
- Experience with systems, networking, databases, Web APIs, and user support
- Background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL, and reporting creation in SSRS along with other technologies is preferred
- Background in PowerShell, batch, Auto IT and others as required
- A firm understanding of Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of Citrix
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes