Doral, FL | Direct Hire
Great opportunity for an Assistant Controller to work in the Doral, FL area! This role is responsible for the companies daily accounting functions, its affiliates and subsidiaries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of financial reporting, financial planning and budgeting systems.
- Ensures that all corporate and accounting policies and procedures are complied with and followed. Leads the organization’s accounting functions.
- Directs analysis and reporting of financial information.
- Manages and supervises an accounting staff including hiring, firing and training.
- Responsibility for daily cash flow management.
- Capable of resolving low and high level issues arising from operations.
- Active coordinating data received from other departments. Working with other managers in the company in a teamwork capacity engaging in problem solving.
- Liaison with professionals outside the organization including bankers, attorneys, certified public accountants, suppliers and customers.
- Works with international subsidiaries and their accounting teams.
- Presents findings and makes recommendations to management.
- Oversees and is involved in the preparation of periodic financial reporting and legal filings including tax returns.
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email email@example.com
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Certified Public Accountant a plus
- 10 + years accounting experience; minimum of 5 years management/supervisory experience
- Bilingual-English and Spanish required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) a plus