Seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Miramar area. This position will support an assigned Administrative Management member or member.
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required. Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls and handles general inquiries.
- Performs duties specific to department being supported, to preparing complicated documents, maintaining databases, accessing information from databases in order to prepare reports, which may be used at management meetings etc.
- Performs administrative support duties specific to the Administrative Team member being supported, may include projects, MOR preparation, etc.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies.
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070). Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position and others.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
2 years experience in a highly visible clerical role