Coral Gables, FL
Opportunity available for an Accounting Specialist to support a Coral Gables, FL firm's growing accounting and finance team. This role will report directly to the Director of Finance and will serve as an integral part of the accounting and financial operations of the agency.
The Accounting Specialist will be primarily responsible for client billing, accounts receivable, account and client reconciliations, accounts payable and more.
Some responsibilities include:
- Prepare client billing and manage accounts receivable, ensuing agreement with client requirements
- Reconcile client budgets
- Process accounts payable invoices, ensuring accuracy and payment within agreed terms
- Reconcile vendor invoices to company records
- Process credit card transactions and ensure proper general ledger closing along with client billing, as applicable
- Maintain prepaid expenses and ensure proper amortization
- Update financial schedules as needed
- Create analysis and utilization reports
- Support staff with time tracking systems and manage monthly reports
- Assist in processing balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing pf expenses, payroll records, etc.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks in accounting department
Interested? Apply directly now or give us a call today (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience
- Associate degree in accounting, business or related field
- Proficient in Excel as well as QuickBooks or similar software
- Possesses great organizational and communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proactive and works well in teams, able to professionally interface with clients
- Strong work ethic with a client service oriented mentality