Account Executive/Business Development Manager
Miami, FL | Direct Hire
Are you independent, highly intuitive, motivated to learn and eager to take action? Then it's time to join an incredibly dynamic Business Development / Sales Team with local territorial responsibility. If this sounds like you, let's talk.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with potential clients through market analysis, selling/negotiating, and cultivating connections
- Desire to build relationships with senior levels of management
- Independent, highly intuitive, motivated to take action and produce results, with a strong desire to learn and make money!
- Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude and a love for challenges leading to unique and strategic solutions for customers
- Self-directed ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills and a high level of organization, while also contributing to a bigger team
- Facilitate making calls, going on appointments, creating proposals and closing deals
- An entrepreneurial spirit presenting pitch to clients on an individual and group basis naturally and without hesitation
- Articulate in communication and perceptive listener
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
- Competitive salary + lucrative commission plan
- 401(k) with generous company match
- PTO/work-life balance
Interested? Apply directly now or call (Dade: 305-595-3800 / Broward: 954-437-0070) for more information. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*CAREERXCHANGE® is an equal opportunity employer. We will present the most qualified candidates to our clients based on the skills required to perform the job. For additional opportunities please visit www.careerxchange.com.
- Excellent communication skill
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A go-getter who is coachable, a team player and ready to bring their ideas, creativity and expertise to the table