VP Of Philanthropy
West Palm Beach, FL | Direct Hire
An exciting new role has opened up with a long-standing, traditional South Florida non-profit company that has been in business for over 30 years!
Vice President of Philanthropy:
Working under the Chief Operating Officer, the VP of Philanthropy will be primarily responsible for strategic planning, development and solicitation of major gifts and donations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heavy involvement with company financial forecasting and planning.
- Develop and grow funding resources and maintain database of potential sources.
- Maintain constant communication with CEO and member of the board to update on status of campaigns in the assigned area.
- Partners with Board of Directors to identify areas of opportunity for funding.
- Assist in development of marketing content and other promotional ideas to support campaign.
- Supervise company earnings and activities to identify potential campaign contributors.
- 5+ years in a non-profit environment managing fundraising campaigns.
- 5+ years in team management (interview, selection, team development, evaluations etc.)
- Experience with corporate project budgeting.
- Able to communicate professionally orally and written
- Excelled knowledge in major gifts and donations as well as tax laws.