Doral, FL | Temp to Full Time
Great opportunity for an SMC Unified Communications Coordinator As a SMC UC you will provide continual support to internal and external customers with the highest level of quality and commitment, handling their requests end-to-end with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
· To Review and test WebEx services after upgrades to the production environment. This is done alongside with the Change Management process.
· To be available for any upcoming and scheduled changes or WebEx Events.
· Provides technical support and interacts directly with the customer when needed/ requested for WebEx events
· To Support Global Service Management process from the technical prospective.
· To Provide Service Improvement recommendations.
· Perform International Toll-free testing (ITFS) and report to provider if failing
· Keep track of ITFS numbers newly provisioned
· To respond to technical calls with SMC, UCC and CUSTOMER from incident being opened at SMC.
· To provide guidance, input and recommendations based on his/her knowledge of the CUSTOMER managed solution.
· Will generate the necessary input and recommendations to the UCC technical team responsible for implementing the changes.
· Previous Customer Service experience in a Call Center environment.
· Proficient with MS-Office tools, primarily PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
· Ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels including co-workers, managers, providers and customers.
· Ability to multi-task, work well independently, and in a team environment.
· Ability and flexibility to work on night, weekends, or holidays.
· Experience managing critical incidents and escalations.
· Must be fluent verbally & written in English and Spanish.
· Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.