Supply Chain Manager
Coral Springs, FL | Direct Hire
Our client in Coral Springs, Florida is seeking an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Supply Chain Manager to oversee all aspects of our inventory control, purchasing, and distribution.
• Monitor, manage and report physical inventory levels
• Conduct regular cycle counts for inventory accuracy
• Review and adjust reorder points and adjust stock without impacting order fulfillment times.
• Manage sample lines for sales reps, trade shows and for inter-office purposes.
• Create purchase orders for products and monitor the status for delays.
• Supervise compliance on domestic and international orders for customer requirements and government regulations
• Safeguard timely and accurate orders shipments
• Manage procurement of supplies
• Select, negotiate and manage favorable terms with vendors (i.e.; freight companies, customs brokers, and insurance carriers)
• Administer a secondary level of quality control for all incoming products
• Minimum of 5 years’ management level experience in logistics or a related field
• Bachelor’s degree in related industry
• Intermediate to advance level computer skills (ERP, MRP, MS Office, etc.)
• Experience in the manufacturing, wholesale and/or e-commerce industry preferred
• Highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment
• Possesses strong organizational and leaderships skills