Sr. Data Analyst
Medley, FL | Direct Hire
Seeking a Senior Data Analyst with advanced data analytical skills, a background in financial business, extensive knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle, MS Access and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to assist Director with various data deliverables to multiple states.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in data migration, cleansing, integration, import/export through the use of multiple ETL tools; excellent experience with large databases, writing PL/SQL programs, optimizing queries in Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access, including maintaining tables to effectively analyze customer data, migration of sensitive customer data (PII) from external vendors VMBC and Solix, to provide validated results.
- 5-7 years business systems analysis experience with strong PLSQL and Oracle.
- Bachelor Degree required in Computers, Management Information Systems, Accounting Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive experience in MS Advanced Excel, MS Access, Visual Basic for Microsoft.
- Familiarity with operational, system controls, programs, financial, and regulatory procedures a plus.
- Excellent technical background and experienced in system development; data migration, cleansing, integration, analysis, import/export through the use of multiple ETL tools, such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Extensive experience in Oracle and Microsoft PLSQL and Visual Basic for Microsoft
- Experience with large databases, writing PL/SQL programs, optimizing queries in Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access, including maintaining tables.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, specifically Advanced Excel and MS Access;
- Understanding of accounting basics and business practices; ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as analysis of variance, graphs and distribution.