Sr. Accts Receivable Specialist
Doral, FL | Temporary/ Hourly
Looking for an experienced Sr. Accounts Receivable Specialist to work in the Doral area. This position is responsible for managing major retail accounts, interfacing with their various departments regarding questions and managing the AR aging and informing management about status of collections.
The ideal candidate will interface with customers in relation to past due accounts, must be familiar with retailer’s software and reports to ensure payments are received on time and identify account issues and possible deductions. This role also acts as the liaison with the internal sales department to review retailer deductions and post audits and resolve account issues, including resolving EDI issues. Collection of payment on all invoices must be maintained above 90% to 95% current.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years in Accounting/Accounts Receivable experience required.
- Strong Proficiency in Word, MS Office, specifically advanced level of Excel, OFS and Noetix skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work with people.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as analysis of variance, graphs, and distribution.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Due to complexity of account the job position requires analytical skills, experience in Oracle and Web based systems knowledge of fulfillment operations, oral and writing communication skills.