Doral, FL | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a Sr. Accountant with 5-6 years experience in a similar role. The company is located in Doral, FL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Backfill and upload beginning balances and/or activity at an investor level
· Calculate holdbacks for distribution allocation
· Calculate individual investor distribution based on Investor balances which include paid carried interest.
· Upstream Fund Earnings to each Feeder/Blocker at an investor level
· Run and maintain TARDI reports
· Record l/C Debt payable/receivable and associated interest expense/income at an investor level.
· GL Reconciliations and maintain supporting schedules for audit purposes
· Serve as liaison between tax, treasury and IR to maintain investor database of ownership (which include potential transfers, reallocations and reclassifications for investors that change their feeder/blocker level
· SOPC for each individual from each Feeder/Blocker
· Prepare Financial Statements for Feeder Blockers
· Coordinate with Fund Accounting Group and Tax to maintain proper activity in Fund Silos at an investor level.
· Review form D
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Chartered Accountant required
· CPA strongly preferred
· Must have 3-5 years of experience in accounting with 1-2 years in Public Accounting preferred
· Preferred experience with JDE, Reports Now and Essbase
· Must have excellent proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point