Social Media Admin
Miami (Downtown), FL | Direct Hire
CAREERXCHANGE® needs a Social Media Admin! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who craves creativity... This position will be a combination of marketing/social media endeavors while also performing administrative tasks.
- Updating website directory
- Handling media placement for various magazines
- Working with graphic designers to conceptualize ad artwork
- Updating on site TV ad content and news
- Formulating and scheduling social media content in a timely manner
- Conducting seminars for tenants on different topics
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations or any other related field of study
- Computer proficiency
- The ability to perform basic clerical and administrative tasks such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, filing, etc.
- A professional demeanor while still maintaining an energetic personality
- Experience with social media management platforms is a plus