Fort Lauderdale, FL | Direct Hire
CAREERXCHANGE® is seeking a talented, full-time Senior Consultant who has public accounting and/or other professional client/service consulting experience. This position offers flexibility, an incredible work-life balance and reduced hours compared to what candidates may have experienced in public accounting.
If you have 2-4 years of accounting experience and would like to gain a substantial amount of accounting and finance experience, give us a call today or APPLY DIRECTLY.
More about this position:
The right candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of experienced professionals on managing projects/engagements in a variety of areas, such as but not limited to, projects related to corporate transformation, transactions, compliance, assisting in transaction-related projects, private equity, buy-side due diligence, integrating new acquisitions, FP&A and helping companies comply with regulatory and reporting requirements, including SOX internal controls.
Please apply if you have:
- 2 to 4 years of accounting experience, with a background in public accounting and/or other professional client service/consulting required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting
- Strong understanding of GAAP and financial reporting requirements (SEC experience preferred)
- Effective analytical skills
- Experience and strong understanding of SOX internal control documentation, process and testing
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Strong knowledge/experience with Excel and very comfortable using Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An aptitude to learn new systems is a plus
- CPA is preferred
- Candidates must be available to travel up to 30%, as needed