Medley, FL | Temp to Full Time
Position entails writing, auditing, improving, and maintaining scripts for customer communication channels.
Will create, audit, and test new and existing content for the customer communication channels for all Company Brands during the implementation of company initiatives and projects. Some of the channels for which the Script Writer will write the content are: company websites, messages, emails, service guides and other web based applications for customer service support.
Review Customer Support and Research Reporting department’s feedback & data to ensure proper use of updated flows and scripts in all channels. Make recommendations to improve the overall customer experience as impacted when/where necessary.
Write change request proposals including necessary documentation (screen shots & mock-ups) for script changes/improvements needed.
Review and approve marketing communications (banners, SMS, direct mail, voice-blasts, e-mails, etc.) before distributed to customers in order to ensure that it is operationally and grammatically correct, clear and customer friendly.
· Minimum formal education required to perform this job.
o College Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Technical Communications, Journalism, English, or related field).
· Minimum experience required to perform this job.
o 1-2 years of experience in Writing, and Developing content used for communications (i.e., scripting flow, user manuals) and comprehensive document development of instructional/informational design.
o Experience in Technical Writing, Documentation
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required in both English and/or Spanish.
· Detailed oriented.
· Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions and work with abstract and concrete variables.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from upper management.
· Excellent writing and communications skills.
· Proven ability to multi-task and display intellectual versatility.
· Strong level of knowledge of the MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point).